As Scottsdale's leading destination for Fine Jewelry and Luxury Watches, we have a history of providing exceptional customer service and are continually enhancing our team of dedicated professionals.
We frequently post job opportunities at Hamra.com. If you do not see a position that relates to you directly, we welcome you to submit your resume for the position you are seeking. We will review and retain your resume for future reference should an opportunity become available.
To submit an inquiry please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking the following:
Sales Associate / Watchmaker
Sales Associate Position:
The Sales Associate will create ongoing client relationships while focusing on achieving sales by selling our fine jewelry and watches while delivering exceptional service.
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by creating a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging each client, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge
- Presentation of product to clients in a professional and effective manner
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain accountability
- Develop and maintain client base
- Check, clean, and recommend repairs on clients' jewelry, includes examining, documenting accurate descriptions, etc.
- Facilitate custom design requests and coordinate with our Goldsmiths
- Ongoing education on product,
- Fine jewelry sales experience preferred
- Technology skills
- Ability to exceed in individual sales while continuing to promote teamwork
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues
- Exceptional presentation and client relations skills
- Excellent oral, written and phone communication
- Available to work on Saturdays.
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The watchmaker will be responsible for all watch repairs including diagnosis, service and quality control in a timely manner while exceeding our customers’ expectations in our new state of the art Rolex authorized watch service facility. We have open accounts with various watch manufacturers and are the only authorized Patek Philippe retailer in Arizona.
- Organization and Service of watch repairs
- Estimation and quotation of repair costs
- Multitask and manage high volume workload
- Effective communication regarding timepieces
- Order and manage parts inventory
- Replace batteries, water testing, band sizing and replacement and polishing
- Ability to work retail/boutique hours
- Recent CW21 Certification
- Proficient in mechanical movements and automatic chronographs
- Prior repair/polishing experience with luxury watches
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Positive interaction within a team environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Technology skills including Microsoft Office
- Medical coverage
- Paid vacation time
- Paid trainings
- Salary commensurate upon experience
- Competitive Salaries