As Scottsdale's leading destination for Fine Jewelry and Luxury Watches, we have a history of providing exceptional customer service and are continually enhancing our team of dedicated professionals.
We frequently post job opportunities at Hamra.com. If you do not see a position that relates to you directly, we welcome you to submit your resume for the position you are seeking. We will review and retain your resume for future reference should an opportunity become available.
To submit an inquiry please contact us at email@example.com.
We are currently seeking the following:
Sales Associate / Watchmaker / Bench Jeweler
Sales Associate Position:
The Sales Associate will create ongoing client relationships while focusing on achieving sales by selling our fine jewelry and watches while delivering exceptional service.
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by creating a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging each client, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge
- Presentation of product to clients in a professional and effective manner
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain accountability
- Develop and maintain client base
- Check, clean, and recommend repairs on clients' jewelry, includes examining, documenting accurate descriptions, etc.
- Facilitate custom design requests and coordinate with our Goldsmiths
- Ongoing education on product,
- Fine jewelry sales experience preferred
- Technology skills
- Ability to exceed in individual sales while continuing to promote teamwork
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues
- Exceptional presentation and client relations skills
- Excellent oral, written and phone communication
- Available to work on Saturdays.
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The watchmaker will be responsible for all watch repairs including diagnosis, service and quality control in a timely manner while exceeding our customers’ expectations in our new state of the art Rolex authorized watch service facility. We have open accounts with various watch manufacturers and are the only authorized Patek Philippe retailer in Arizona.
- Organization and Service of watch repairs
- Estimation and quotation of repair costs
- Multitask and manage high volume workload
- Effective communication regarding timepieces
- Order and manage parts inventory
- Replace batteries, water testing, band sizing and replacement and polishing
- Ability to work retail/boutique hours
- Recent CW21 Certification
- Proficient in mechanical movements and automatic chronographs
- Prior repair/polishing experience with luxury watches
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Positive interaction within a team environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Technology skills including Microsoft Office
Bench Jeweler Position:
Our business is constantly growing and it is time to expand our team. We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing individual to fill an open bench jeweler position. This is a full time position that requires experience in stone-setting, sizing, polishing, soldering, assembling and repairing jewelry. Must be proficient with gold, platinum and silver.
- Create and/or repair jewelry in a fast-paced retail environment
- Set, mount and secure stones in place
- Work with gold, silver, platinum and precious or semi-precious stones
- Make repairs, such as enlarging or reducing ring sizes, soldering pieces of jewelry together and replacing broken clasps and mountings.
- Perform quality inspections on all completed work to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
- Excellent communication skills
- Assure inventory is secure at the close of the day
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in general jewelry repair or Jewelry Trade Schools
- Ability to perform and/or learn various jewelry techniques to repair, assemble and polish; including stone setting, sizing, specialty settings, re-tipping, etc.
- Knowledge of various metals including gold, platinum and silver.
- Ability to work with diamonds and colored gemstones
- Knowledge of jeweler's tools, machinery and equipment
- Ability to sit for extended periods throughout the day.
- Medical coverage
- Paid vacation time
- Paid trainings
- Salary commensurate upon experience
- Competitive Salaries